Continuing to build on its popular HDJ range of headphones, Pioneer DJ has launched the all-new HDJ-CX. In this latest line extension, the HDJ-CX takes a dramatic style divergence from Pioneer DJ’s current HDJ range, delivering a low-profile, on-ear posture that is so light you might forget you have them on. In this review, we will analyze the new design language and practical applications for these mixing-and-monitoring headphones – and, hopefully, we’ll help determine if they should be in contention for your first pair of DJ headphones or your next pair, if you are in the market for a replacement…
- [Exclusive] Slushii Breaks Down New Album, “A Slushii Summer”
- Ultra Music Festival Reveals Star-Studded Initial Lineup For 2023
- Stream Alesso’s Full Set From Creamfields 2022
- GRiZ Shares Uplifting New Album, “Chasing The Golden Hour 4”
- Website Costs: What Should a DJ Pay?
- Lane 8 Returns With 3-Hour Fall 2022 Mixtape