Every attendee of the DJ Expo over the last several years has already heard various speakers, such as myself, talk about the importance of blogging to a DJ company’s overall SEO effort. There’s just no way around it… blogging regularly will get you a higher ranking. The problem is… most of you seem challenged with respect to writing.
Whether you are lacking in good writing skills or just have a permanent case of writer’s block, most of you are not listening to the advice of people like me. Some of you hire a professional blogger, which is a decent solution. However, those costs can add up, as good organic blogging can take hours upon hours to get done.
There’s another solution that’s available that will make all of you Do-It-Yourselfers happy, and that’s in the recently new area of content creation with Artificial Intelligence, otherwise known as AI Blogging.
Before I begin to tell you how to create a blog article using AI, let me state that this is still an imperfect area. To use an AI blogging tool properly, you must expect that you will need to go over its output so that you can edit any obvious mistakes. Remember this, Google still wants organic experiences, so if your article sounds too artificial, it may cause you a small penalty. Giving your article a good read after it’s pumped out is always best practice.
OK, let’s get into it. The following illustration is done through a tool I use called WordHero. There are many others out there, though, so feel free to engage with the tool of your choosing. The basics are pretty much the same, though… here’s the process:
- Find a Blog Topic
- Run this topic through a Blog Outline
- Run the topic again to obtain a Blog Headline
- Use the Blog Intro tool to obtain your first paragraph
- Run each proposed section from your Blog Outline into the Blog Paragraphs tool
- Obtain a Blog Conclusion
- Piece it all together as follows…
- Blog Headline
- Blog Intro
- Blog Paragraphs
- Blog Conclusion
- Read it over with a human eye, and fix it up
Presto, you have your blog article!
Let’s do a sample article so we can see how this is applied from a DJ-company perspective. Our example will be for Ken Cosco from A Touch Of Class DJ’s, which is one of the Boston area’s leading mobile-entertainment companies.
- Using the Blog Topic tool, the input we use is “Boston Wedding DJ,” and this is the output that comes back to us.
- Boston Wedding DJs for Every Kind of Celebration
- The Top Five Boston Wedding DJ Companies
- How to Choose the Perfect Boston Wedding DJ
- Boston Wedding DJs
- How to Choose the Right One for You
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Boston Wedding DJ
- The Importance of a Boston Wedding DJ
- From these, let’s choose How to Choose the Perfect Boston Wedding DJ. Next, let’s run this through the Blog Outline tool. This then gives us the following paragraph suggestions.
- How to choose a DJ
- Types of DJs
- Questions to ask a DJ
- The wedding process
- As mentioned above, the next step is to find an Intro. Three variations are given, I’ll choose this one:
- When choosing the perfect Boston wedding DJ, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it’s important to find someone who is experienced and knowledgeable about the city’s music scene. Second, it’s important to find someone who’s able to read the crowd and adjust their play accordingly. Third, it’s important to find someone who is friendly and easy to work with.
- Going back to our outline, let’s run each of the four middle paragraphs. Here’s the output:
- When it comes time to choose a DJ for your wedding, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First, think about what style of music you and your guests would like to hear. Then, find DJs who specialize in that type of music. You can ask friends and family for recommendations, or search online for reviews. Once you’ve narrowed down your list of potential DJs, take the time to meet with them in-person. This will give you a chance to see if their personalities are a good fit for yours. Be sure to ask them about their experience playing weddings, as well as their equipment and backup plan. Finally, don’t forget to budget for your DJ! The cost of hiring a DJ will vary depending on the size and location of your wedding, but it’s important to make this expense a priority.
- There are all sorts of DJs, each with their own unique style. Some DJs focus on mixing music together, while others prefer to scratch and beat-match records to create a unique sound. There are also wedding DJs, who have specialized in creating the perfect soundtrack for weddings. Whether you’re looking for a hip-hop DJ, a dance DJ, or something else entirely, there’s sure to be someone out there who can deliver the perfect set for your event.
- When looking for a DJ for your wedding, there are many things to consider. Here are some questions to ask potential DJs:
- What type of music do you specialize in?
- Do you have a song list? If so, can I see it?
- What is your experience DJing weddings?
- How would you describe your DJ style?
- What kind of equipment do you use?
- Are you available on our wedding date?
- How much do you charge?
- Do you have any references I can contact?
- When planning a wedding, there are many things to take into consideration. The process can be daunting, but it can also be exciting as you create the perfect day for you and your partner. Here is an overview of what to expect when planning your wedding. The first step is to set a budget and find a location that fits your needs. Next, you’ll need to choose a date and start working on your guest list. Once those details are ironed out, it’s time to start thinking about the ceremony and reception. You’ll need to decide on a theme, colors, and decor for both events. Then it’s time to think about food and drink options, as well as music and entertainment. Finally, you’ll need to plan the logistics of the big day and make sure everything goes smoothly!
- Lastly, it’s time for the conclusion, which was returned to us as follows:
- There are a few key things to keep in mind when choosing a wedding DJ. By following these tips, you are sure to find the perfect DJ for your Boston wedding.
Reading this over as a human shows that this is choppy. There’s no flow between sections, and the AI writer didn’t use the keyword Boston anywhere in the article. However, this is still a worthwhile thing to do, as you can then as a human rewrite the paragraphs in your own words while having the AI output as a de facto guide that will give you a strong starting point.
WordHero (as well as other AI Writers) has other writing tools, as well, that go beyond just blogging. The following are available to use:
- Brand Name Ideas
- Cold Emails
- Content Rewriter
- Cover Letters
- Email Subject Lines
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Grammar Corrector
- Marketing Ideas
- LinkedIn Bio
- Product Reviews
- Quora Answers
- SEO Descriptions
- Video Descriptions
And much more….
If you have a tough time writing articles or other needed text for your website and other digital assets, consider using an AI Blog Writer such as WordHero or other similar tools. Although it won’t replace quality human-produced journalism, it can help you outline your article properly, as well as give you some context that will help you break writer’s block. Sometimes, we all need a little boost to get going, and an AI Writer can do just that.
Jordan St. Jacques is the President/Lead Digital Marketer at Digitera.Interactive in Ottawa, Ont., Canada.
To check out more business tips, click here.