It’s that time of the year again already! What did your 2021 sound like? Well, now Spotify users can share what they’ve were tuned into this past year with Spotify unveiling their annual 2021 personalized Wrapped experience for listeners.
In addition to the user’s top artists, genres, songs, and podcasts and the minutes listened, the user’s personalized Wrapped experience includes several all-new features:
- 2021: The Movie – This feature pairs your top songs with classic scenes from a movie that’s all about you.
- Your Audio Aura – We worked with an aura expert to visualize your audio aura based on your top two music moods. (You can read more about that here.)
- Playing Cards – This is an interactive, data-based game that you play and then share with your friends. We’ll display several statements about your listening this year and you’ll have to guess which are true.
- 2021 Wrapped Blend – Tapping into the new Blend feature launched this year, Spotify fans can see how their 2021 music tastes match up with friends, stream their blended playlist, and share their results on social.
Starting today, eligible Spotify users can also access their personalized Wrapped experience exclusively in the Spotify mobile app.
U.S. Most Streamed Songs
- “drivers license” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Kiss Me More (feat. SZA)” by Doja Cat
- “Heat Waves” by Glass Animals
- “Levitating (feat. DaBaby)” by Dua Lipa
U.S. Most Streamed Albums
- SOUR, Olivia Rodrigo
- Dangerous: The Double Album, Morgan Wallen
- Planet Her, Doja Cat
- Justice, Justin Bieber
- Legends Never Die, Juice WRLD
To check out more news, click here.