When mobile DJs have consultations/sales calls with prospective clients, how do they deal with these clients’ objections? How do DJs turn the conversation into an advantageous experience for them? What are the turnaround responses? What essential info do you want to draw from the prospective client? What essential info do you want the prospective client to latch onto and remember? Veteran mobile entertainer Mike Walter of New Jersey’s Elite Entertainment has the answers, and in this episode of DJ LIFE Lessons he offers some vital sales tips for DJs in client consultation.
- DJ Idea Sharing: Changes Abound for Mobiles – Brace for More in ’24
- Mobile DJ Spotlight: Sound of Jersey’s Xavier Powell
- Apashe Drops 14-Track ‘Antagonist’ LP on Nov. 24
- SXM Festival 2024 Announces Phase One Lineup for Saint Martin Return
- NGHTMRE & Rezz Release “All Night” (ft. DeathbyRomy)
- Do LaB Announces Early Bird Tickets for Lightning In A Bottle 2024