Presented by David Lee of BASSBOSS, this video briefly offers DJs some studio set-up tips, then more specifically addresses the set-up of subwoofers in a relatively small studio environment. Topics include: Recognizing reflection points in a studio, like a desk, wall or ceiling; How acoustical treatments can help minimize problems; The phenomenon known as “cabin gain,” and how it impacts frequency response; The use of “bass traps”; How to maximize sound through the placement of subwoofers; and Why reflection is the biggest issue in a small studio, and how to best mitigate it.
- Strength in Community: How Maui, Hawaii Supported DJ Kazami in Finding her Sound
- Amplifyd Launches Auction House for Influential Artists & Music Brands to Sell Unique Collectibles & Experiences
- Surf Mesa Releases “Run” ft. Griff Clawson Ahead of Debut EP, ‘Come True’
- Jax Jones x D.O.D Release “Won’t Forget You” With Ina Wroldsen
- Spencer Brown Unveils New Album ‘Equanimity,’ Strong Lead Single
- 10 Brand-New Songs for Your September Wedding Playlist